Sunday, October 30, 2022

2016 as I was leaving my summer home for the winter

From the fall of 2016t As I welcome further encroachment of civilization into my off-the-power-grid summer home... Recently I added an electric coffee pot, electric can opener and microwave oven to my other goodies, 32 inch flat screen TV, satellite and 23 inch all-in-one computer plus other electronic gizmos. Now I'm giving very strong consideration to adding a energy efficient refrigerator to the list of goodies. This is something for later this year so I will not get to enjoy it until next summer. I may have to add a few more solar panels and batteries so something to save up for this winter. Meanwhile I'll have my old propane frig moved to my craft (formally mice party trailer) trailer as a backup. Next year I'll have freezer room for ice cream, life is good. I so enjoy the peace and quiet here in remote land, however, soon time to pack up the TV, electonics and more and return to my on-the-power-grid winter home. My summer home (trailer) is not suitable for winter. Well, if things go crazy after the election who knows. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

No comments: