Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Strange Dream

 Not the most pleasant dream in the early hours of the morning. It dealt with a plane crash but more of that later. 


This weekend finally is supposed to have less than triple digit highs. Great time to transplant Prickly pear and Hayley Comet cuttings. Too early to plant vegetables or for the grape cutting that is showing new growth. I have several Moringa plants coming up but for now I'm just going to let them be.


 Sometime in the early Hours I dreamt I was in a room with several healthy and alert horses. Then I was in a woody area and commenting to someone how close the airport was. Next a jet took off flying north but actually to the south. It was rapidly rising in the sky and then seemingly pausing. It shifted to the left and I thought noise abatement. Then I noticed it was coming down fast in a ball. I covered my eyes and heard a crash. Strange as the flight was out of Colorado but  over shallow water. Several people in medical garb were walking out of the water. That was the end of the dream.


Horses represent strength so that was a good sign as was the ascension of the plane. Water often deals with the emotions. I'm not sure how to interpret the crash or the medical people but that's for another day. Dreams can be fascinating and usually I am an observer only. For some reason I covered my eyes which indicates an emotional response.

No comments: