Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Say Yes to Ebooks, Looking for my learn hebrew books

Here is another and excellent reason why I prefer ebooks. I cannot find my hardcopys of the books listed below, books that are not available in ebook format. Now if these were Kindle formal I would just go to my Amazon account and download them. "Biblical Hebrew Home Study" and "God's Secrets Only Hebrew Can Reveal - 145 Revelations That English Bibles Have Kept in the Dark" by Dr. Danny Ben-Gigi I have Dr. Danny Ben-Gigi's audio CD and Hebrew/English Phonetic CD that came with the books copied to my computer, however, they are meant to be studied along with the books. As the weather cools off I'll look in my storage sheds for them. God willing... It's three years since I bought these two books that are still lost. I did more studying then I thought. Even without the books I had copied good information to my computer. This includes The New Testament in Hebrew and English plus Transliteration, Hebrew words spelled with English words. YouTube has a lots of goodies including audios to listen to in your sleep. Many a night I slept through hours of English followed by Hebrew. Apparently I got distracted as Covid became all the news and I was very involved in the 2020 election. So Hebrew was put on the shelf. So why now the interest? I rather think Hebrew will be the language used in Heaven. So why not get a head start?

No comments: