Monday, August 22, 2022

As years go by

 The optimism of eight years ago. Several years later I started to very badly neglected my studies at the Koinonia-Institute and in turn my blog. I also closed my shop, full disclosure, more of a hobby than a business.

So what happened? The Trump years brought great optimism but fully disclosure of the TDS on the left. Years fly by and, another full disclosure, I haven't really gotten over the fraud in the 2020 election.

Add to that 2 1/2 year of fear mongering about a virus with more than a 99 percent survival rate. Sadly early treatment with re-purposed drugs not allowed, no profit in these life saving drugs, money far more important than human lifes.

More fear mongering and so many have taken the Jim Jones Juice. Hard to say what the future holds for then as the media is in lock step with the Alphabet people.

We're told by the Globalists we'll own nothing and we'll be happy. Really... 

Little boys in positions of authority have big weapons, seems MAD is a concept from past.

Now the really good news, Jesus is coming for his Church meanwhile Matthew 24:13 KJVS, "

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

People, while there is still time.

From eight years ago:

Lots of classwork tonight for the Koinonia institute. I need to finish up the weekly quiz for 1 & 2 Peter, continue with an open book final for the Book of Ezekiel and three more discussion questions before the end of the week. 

Add to that my shop is open Friday through Sunday. Today was a good day, not much money but good traffic. I'm very optimistic for next season.

No comments: